Ever since I can remember, I’ve enjoyed all kinds of needle arts. I’ve not only stitched to my heart’s content – but designed my own pieces as well. No pattern was sacred – as I’d make a little change here, another change there – always putting my own touch on the pieces I created.
Then, came the midnight dreams of projects yet to be seen. The graph paper would come out, and a vision would come to life! Only I would see these works – put away in a notebook for just that special occasion.
Fast forward to today… all of a sudden those patterns wanted to come back to life – for many to see. I’m now pursuing what I’ve found to be a hidden dream of mine – to design needlework for others to enjoy.
Welcome to Stitchin’spiration! I hope that you find something here which inspires you, and that you can help these designs come to life.
These patterns want to travel!!!
Sally’s latest Ramblings:
- Happy Mum’s Day March 11, 2007
Latest News from Stitchin’spiration:
- Where in the (social) world is Stitchin’spiration? September 3, 2013
- 2013… A year of rebirth February 23, 2013
- Needlework Retailer – Nov/Dec, 2009 November 7, 2009
- Go shopping in your jammies!!!! October 7, 2009
- Needlework Retailer – September/October, 2009 September 1, 2009