Ever since I can remember, I’ve enjoyed all kinds of needle arts. I’ve not only stitched to my heart’s content – but designed my own pieces as well. No pattern was sacred – as I’d make a little change here, another change there – always putting my own touch on the pieces I created.
Then, came the midnight dreams of projects yet to be seen. The graph paper would come out, and a vision would come to life! Only I would see these works – put away in a notebook for just that special occasion.
Fast forward to today… all of a sudden those patterns wanted to come back to life – for many to see. I’m now pursuing what I’ve found to be a hidden dream of mine – to design needlework for others to enjoy.
Welcome to Stitchin’spiration! I hope that you find something here which inspires you, and that you can help these designs come to life.
These patterns want to travel!!!
Stitchin’spiration’s Needlework Designs
Stitchin’spiration’s Notecard Designs
Sally’s latest Ramblings:
- Happy Mum’s Day March 11, 2007
Latest News from Stitchin’spiration:
- Where in the (social) world is Stitchin’spiration? September 3, 2013
- 2013… A year of rebirth February 23, 2013
- Needlework Retailer – Nov/Dec, 2009 November 7, 2009
- Go shopping in your jammies!!!! October 7, 2009
- Needlework Retailer – September/October, 2009 September 1, 2009
- Needlework Retailer – July/August, 2009 July 1, 2009
- Needlework Retailer – May/June, 2009 May 15, 2009
- Go shopping in your jammies!!!! April 14, 2009
- Needlework Retailer – Mar/Apr, 2009 March 1, 2009
- Revised website in process January 16, 2009